A powerful blender to extract a drink that contains vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables. The extractor blades crush seeds, ice, skins/stems of vegetables and fruits to an even consistency and deliciously drink. Put on and twist the lids to go and you can take with you everywhere. You can have it for breakfast to dessert and snack, anytime you want.
Product Name: Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, BL456
- Price: $ 57.99- $59.99 (varies from store)
- Website/Where to buy?: www.amazon.com; www.bestbuy.com; www.ninjakitchen.com
- 900-watt motor base
- (1) 18 oz Nutri Cup
- (1) 24 oz Nutri Cup
- (2) Spout lids: twist on, take and go, sip & seal lids
- Please also refer to your manual that comes with your product.
Product Description and Features
- Model: Nutri Ninja Pro Blender-BL456
- Size/Dimension: 6x6x14 inches
- Weight: 8.33 lbs
- Extractor Blade is made of stainless steel
- Colors: Silver, Black
- Delivery Cost/Time: Free Shipping (Amazon), Varies from store
- Warranty Information: 1-year warranty
- Manufacturer: Ninja Kitchen
- 4.4 stars out of 5 stars (amazon.com)
- # 1 in Personal size blenders
- #3 in Countertop blenders
- #29 inTop 100 in Kitchen and Dining Dept
Benefits of the Product
- Nutri Ninja Pro Blender extracts hidden healthy & nutritious juice and smoothies.
- Manually pulse for control to easy ice crushing, seeds and other frozen ingredients you want to add to your concoction.
- Blending whole vegetables and fruits which also includes portions that are usually discarded is possible.
- Has chop function, ice crush, and smoothie function.
- Healthy and deliciously juiced or smoothies fruits and vegetables (whether fresh or frozen) extracted to get the complete nutrients needed for the body.
How to Use the Product?
- Please refer to your manual that comes with your product.
- Wash the products that are washable except the base (machine). Do not submerge unit (machine) in water.
- Use a regular dish detergent then rinse well and dry it before using the product.
- Dishwasher safe for the cups & lids. I usually wash the blade manually but carefully, right after use to prevent the food from creating a gunk inside or at the gasket area.
- Also, use a drop or 2 of dish detergent then you may fill the jar with lukewarm water, pulse it 3-5 times then rinse.
- Lid or blade is hard to remove from the cup: You may need to wipe off any liquids or moist at the exterior of the cup. Then, you need to carefully twist blade counterclockwise to remove. You may use a towel or a gripper for a better grip.
- Do not hit or pry open because this may break or cause damage to your unit.
- Extractor blade is better to wash manually & carefully then let it air dry.
- Always unplug before cleaning.
Who is the Product For?
The Ninja Pro Blender is for people who are seeking a quick way possible to at least get all the nutrients and vitamins from fruits and vegetable not wasting a portion.
Also, for children, who are very selective or I mean picky about what they eat. Most parents know, that some kids do not want to eat vegetables. In this way, children will consume the right amount of daily nutrients and vitamins for good health.
A parent commented, “By blending fruits or vegetables, this is how I get my children to eat their vegetables and fruits”.
A mother added, “This blender does blends perfect creamy smoothies perfect for the family”.
What I like About the Product
- The Ninja Pro Blender cuts, blends, grinds, and dices. It is great for chopping and crushing ice.
- You can use frozen fruits and vegetables.
- You can make your own smoothie or juice so some money is saved instead of buying it.
- BPA free and dishwasher safe (except the machine)
- Easy to clean
- It is powerful and convenient, fast and quick
- It liquefies everything into a delicious drink
- “Have lost 10% of body weight by using at least one meal a day”, a stated by a Ninja Pro Blender user
- You can randomly concoct your own recipe for a delicious and healthy meal or snack.
What I don’t like about the Product
- It is loud during the process of blending. It creates a loud noise.
- The Ninja Pro Blender needs to be press down for the blender to work
- The Nutri jars/cups are made up of hard plastic
- “It is extremely loud and keeps shaking” as one comment from a Ninja pro blender user.
- It leaks if it is not screwed on tightly
To have most of the vitamins, fibers, and minerals in our body, there are different ways to extract it. There are ways such as blending, juicing and liquefying to term as a smoothie. Extracting the nutrients from fruits and vegetables to get the servings required.
According to the Food Guide, our daily body needs 2-4 servings of fruits and 3-5 servings of vegetables.
Owning even one Ninja Pro Blender is one addition to reaching and maintaining good health.
So, what do you think? If you have comments, please drop me a line. I’d love to read your thoughts, suggestions or comments. Thank you.